I've got a diabetic, carb, and diet friendly dessert for you, especially if you love chocolate. We just did a taste test a few minutes ago and even my husband liked them and he dislikes cream cheese. Very low calorie, carb, and fat.
3 wonton wrappers per person, sprayed with cooking spray and baked at 325 for 7-8 minutes.
Mix
1 8oz container of fat free cream cheese
3 tbsp of coco powder
2-3 tbsp of honey to taste
1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
Mix until smooth, let sit in fridge for a few minutes to allow coco to saturate.
Serve
Layer wontons and a generous dollop of chocolate mixture like a layer cake, but don't put any chocolate on top of 3rd wonton. Drizzle a little honey on top, then sprinkle cinnamon and put sliced strawberries on top. I added a bit of lite Whipped topping as well.
I got this idea from a Diabetic Cookbook, and adapted it slightly for my families tastes and needs.

No comments:
Post a Comment